Talks about Unison
Unison started years ago as an experimental project to revisit all aspect of the programming experience. There have been lots of changes to it over the years, so some of the content here in the older talks might be increasingly out of date. When in doubt, the Docs site will have the latest information about the project.
Here are the talks, newest first:
- Scale By the Bay 2019, by Paul Chiusano This is a 32 minute talk that briefly covers the core ideas of Unison and talks about Unison's approach to refactoring.
- Strange Loop 2019, by Paul Chiusano This is a longer (40 min) introduction to the core ideas of Unison and probably the best talk to start with.
- Scale By the Bay 2018, by Paul Chiusano.
- Lambda World 2018, by Rúnar Bjarnason also presented at Øredev 2018.
- Scala World 2017, by Paul Chiusano.
- Full Stack Fest 2016, by Paul Chiusano
If you've given a talk on Unison and would like to add a link to it here, open a pull request! Also if you are thinking of giving a talk on Unison somewhere and would like ideas or support, feel free to come chat with us in Slack.